1. Insert Breakpoint in Lambda Expression Sometimes you want to select just the lambda expression, but selecting the start of the line in the gutter will select the entire line and not the internal...
- Introducing Microsoft Edge preview builds for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 June 19, 2019Today we are excited to make preview builds from the Microsoft Edge Canary channel available on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1. This rounds out the initial set of platforms that we began to roll out back in April, so developers and users alike can try out the next version of Microsoft Edge on […]Microsoft Edge Team
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18922 June 19, 2019Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18922 (20H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. IMPORTANT: As is normal with builds early in the development cycle, these builds may contain bugs that might be painful for some. If you take this flight, you won’t be able to switch Slow […]Dona Sarkar
- Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18917 available now! June 18, 2019Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 18917 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 18917 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be downloaded from developer section on Windows Insider. For feedback and […]Kevin Larkin
- Announcing Windows Server vNext Preview Build 18917 June 18, 2019Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are pleased to release a new Insider preview build of the Windows Server VNext Semi-Annual Channel editions and Windows Admin Center Preview 1906. Available Content Windows Server vNext Semi-Annual Preview The Server Core Edition is available in the 18 supported Server languages in ISO format and in English only in […]Dona Sarkar
- Building hybrid applications with the WebView2 developer preview June 18, 2019Last month at Build, we introduced the new WebView2 coming to Windows, powered by the upcoming Chromium-based Microsoft Edge. Today, we’re releasing a new update to the WebView2 SDK, and with it we’re ready to encourage a broader set of app developers to try the WebView2 preview and give us early feedback. The WebView 2 […]Limin Zhu