Subroute.io is a free online tool that enables developers familiar with C# to create API endpoints that can be used for a variety of different purposes. For example you could create an API that...
- Official support for Windows 10 on ARM development November 15, 2018Today is an exciting day for Windows 10 on ARM. With the official release of Visual Studio 15.9, developers now have the officially supported SDK and tools for creating 64-bit ARM (ARM64) apps. In addition, the Microsoft Store is now officially accepting submissions for apps built for the ARM64 architecture. This news comes at a great […]Marc Sweetgall
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18282 November 14, 2018Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18282 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. REMINDER: As is normal with builds early in the development cycle, builds may contain bugs that might be painful for some. If this makes you uncomfortable, you may want to consider switching to the […]Brandon LeBlanc
- Microsoft News puts a special focus on poverty in November November 14, 2018Across geographic, social and cultural landscapes, Americans from backgrounds of all kinds don’t have enough money to meet their basic needs. Even when the larger economy is robust and job reports are positive, millions of Americans aren’t a part of that picture. They are white, rural, urban, black, married, single, Native American, Hispanic, gay, straight […]Cody Bay
- Windows 10 Quality approach for a complex ecosystem November 13, 2018Today we are re-releasing the October 2018 Update after pausing to investigate a small but serious issue. This is the first time in Windows 10’s “Windows as a Service” history that we have taken such an action, and as such it has naturally led to questions about the work we do to test and validate […]Michael Fortin
- Resuming the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update November 13, 2018In early October, we paused the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update as we investigated isolated reports of users missing files after updating. We take any case of data loss seriously, and as I noted on October 9, we have thoroughly investigated and resolved all related issues. In addition to extensive internal validation, […]John Cable